By default, Leanplum will only show the most relevant metrics in the metric tiles below the chart, along with any you've saved as a favorite. You can always use the Metric selector above the chart to find a metric, but you can also save a metric to your favorites so it will always appear below the chart.
- In the Analytics Dashboard, click on the + metric tile at the bottom.
- Click the appropriate Metric type (Users, Engagement, etc.) in the left pane of the pop-up window.
- Click the Metric subtype in the middle pane.
- Select the metric you'd like to add. (e.g. Users > First-time Users > Total first-time users)
- Click Finish to add it to your favorites.
In the Analytics Dashboard, you can click and drag your favorite metrics to reorder them -- or if you want -- to delete them. Simply click and drag the metric to the trash bar at the bottom of the browser window.