What it Does
Thanks for agreeing to be a beta tester for one of our newest features. Your feedback is essential to the continued improvement of the Leanplum Platform.
We're excited to now support active periods for in-app messages! Customers can now schedule in-app messages (with a start and end date) to create more customized experiences for their users.
Setting Start and End Dates
- Open the in-app message in the Message Composer.
- Scroll down to the Only display during settings at the bottom of the options.
Not seeing this? Be sure to contact your CSM to get your app whitelisted for in-app start and end dates.
- Click into the field or click the calendar icon to set a date for the Start Date.
- Use the date picker to set a day and time for the Start Date. The date picker opens with a calendar view to set the day. Pick a day.
Click the clock button to set the time. Use the arrows to set the hour and minutes. To get back to the date picker, click the Calendar button.
Note: You can also manually enter or edit the date as a string, in the format mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm AM.
- Repeat steps 3-4 for the End Date.
- Choose a timezone option.
- User's Timezone: This will activate the message at the selected time in each user's timezone. (i.e. 6:00 PM in PST for one user, and 6:00 PM in EST for another).
- GMT-7 Time: This will activate the message for all users (all over the world) at the same time: the selected time in GMT-7.
- UTC: This will activate the message for all users (all over the world) at the same time: the selected time in UTC.