The Team page allows you to edit your account settings, create, edit, or delete teams, and add or remove team members. All apps in Leanplum belong to a team, and all users that are members of a team have access to all apps that belong to that team.
Some Leanplum users choose to create multiple teams that provide access to separate apps for security and management purposes. For example, you may want to ensure that your developers and QA testers only have access to a QA version of your app, and your marketing team only has access to a production version of your app. To do that, you would do the following:
- Create two teams, one named “App Name – QA” and one named “App Name – Production”
- Create the QA app(s) under the “App Name – QA” team and the production app(s) under the “App Name – Production” team
- Add your developer and QA users as team members to the “App Name – QA” team
- Add your marketing team users as team members to the “App Name – Production” team
Here you can edit your account settings, including your name, phone number, email address, and password.
Here, you can find information about the teams you have access to in Leanplum. You can edit the team name, company website, and company size. You can also manage the team members and their permissions. You can delete a team only if all of its apps are deleted.
Add new member
Here you can add a new member to your team by entering their name, email address, and permission level. Users can be assigned one of the following permission levels:
- Admin: Full permissions, including adding and removing apps and team members.
- Member: Can view and edit content, messages, A/B tests, and analytics. Cannot create or delete apps or edit team settings.
- Analyst: Can view and edit analytics. Can view but not edit content, messages, and A/B tests. Cannot view API keys.