This example shows an in-app message to users once they have triggered the event "completed review" 10 times, thanking them for their contribution and offering a thank you gift in return.
- Name the message (Ex. “Achievement in-app message”)
- Choose Message type “Center Popup” from In-App dropdown
- Customize the message (Ex. "Congrats! You've completed 10 product reviews!")
- Choose Targets - “All Users”
- Under Display when, choose trigger - “User triggers event”
- Enter the value for the event the user must complete to trigger the message (Ex. "Complete Review")
- Choose Limit to - "When trigger occurs exactly X times"
- Enter the number to limit (Ex. 10)
- Select “Start” in the top right corner to push the message live