This example has a push notification that is triggered when the user's status is updated to Gold. The notification will deeplink them into the app to view their profile with the new status present.
In the Messaging Dashboard, create a new message, then:
- Name the message (Ex. “Loyalty Message”)
- Choose message type - “Push Notification”
- Customize the message text you'd like to display ("Congrats! You've been upgraded!")
- Select "Open URL" as the Open action
- Input a deeplink into the URL field that leads to the user's profile to view the new status.
- Under Targets choose “All Users”
- For Delivery type choose “Triggered”
- Select the Trigger "User attribute changes"
- Select the user attribute (Ex. "Status") that has been coded to capture the user's status.
- Set the function to "changes to" and then input the new value ("Gold"); this will determine which user status will trigger the message.
- You can delay the message after the user's status change by hours or even days. Let's do 1 hour.
- Select “Start” in the top right corner to push the message live