This example sends a push notification to all users 1 day after they open the app for the first time, excluding users that make a purchase before the day delay is over.
- Name the message (Ex. “Push - Early Monetization”)
- Choose Message type - “Push Notification”
- Customize the message
- For Targets, select “All Users”
- For Delivery, select “Triggered”
- Set the trigger by choosing “User first starts app”
- Set delay - “1 day” at exact time - (You can choose up to 3 days)
- Send with an exclusion of "Purchase" so users who have purchase are not sent the message.
- Select “Start” in the top right corner to set the message live