Leanplum offers a range of different channels in which you can reach your users. Each of these message types generate several default metrics by default.
- Sent - the number of users who met the targeting criteria and had the push message sent to their device
- Open - the number of users who chose to click the push message
- Open per Sent - occurrences of open divided by occurrences of sent, displayed as a percentage
- Bounce - the number of users we were unable to deliver the message to (due to a bad token, or other delivery issue).
- Bounce per Sent - occurrences of bounce divided by occurrences of sent
- Note that the Webhook message type will only have a sent metric, no open or bounce metrics.
In app messages types include: Alert, Center Pop-up, Confirm, Interstitial, Push-ask-to-ask, and Newsfeed. These message templates include some or all of the metrics by default, depending on the in app message type.
- View - the number of users who met the targeting criteria and triggered the event required to display the message, subsequently being shown the message
- Accept - the number of users who chose to click the accept or "yes" action on the message
- Accept per View - occurrences of accept divided by occurrences of view
Email message include some or all of the following metrics, depending on configuration.
- Sent - the number of users who met the targeting criteria and had the email message sent to the provided email address
- Open - the total number of open occurrences
- Open per Sent - open occurrences divided by sent occurrences
- Unique Open - the unique number of users who chose to open the email
- Unique Open Rate - unique open occurrences divided by sent occurrences
- Click - occurrences of recorded clicks for the provided URL, typically the CTA button
- Unique Click - the unique number of users who chose to click the provided URL
- Unique Click Rate - the unique occurrences clicks divided by sent occurrences
- Dropped - the number of sends that our systems identify that a message is sent to an email address that is already listed on one of the suppression lists: Bounces, Unsubscribes, Spam reports and Invalid Emails. If an email is already on one of the lists mentioned above, our systems automatically drop the email in order to protect your Sender Reputation.
- Bounce - the number of failed sends we recieved back when trying to send to the specified email address
- Bounce per Sent - occurrences of bounces per sent
- Unsubscribe - the number of global unsubscribes which were generated from the email campaign
- Unsubscribe per Sent - occurrences of uncsubscribe divided by occurrences of sent
All of the Leanplum in app message templates are open source within our SDK. Customers can modify any of the existing templates or build their own from scratch to better reflect the native look and feel of their app. The metrics that are tracked from custom templates are completely configurable by your team.