What is the activity feed?
Receive notifications on changes made on the Leanplum dashboard (e.g. Slack integration).
Alerts being tracked include: Messages, AB Tests, Messages part of a lifecycle campaign and Variables: Publish, Pause, Un-pause, Finish, Delete actions.
App Settings being tracked include: Uninstall Tracking, Message Caps, Push Certificates, Leanplum API Keys
Get Leanplum Updates in Slack
To set this up, you need to create a new incoming webhook integration in Slack, then add the resulting Slack Webhook URL as your Activity Feed Webhook URL in Leanplum.
Set up a new incoming webhook integration in Slack
- Create a new incoming webhook. Click here.
- Choose the Slack channel you want the Leanplum updates posted to.
- Click Add Incoming Webhook Integration.
- Configure the integration settings (focus on things like the icon and name, which will be displayed whenever a new message is posted).
- Copy the Webhook URL
- Click Save Settings create the incoming webhook.
Add the Webhook URL to your Leanplum Settings
To enable this feature, go to App Settings -> Keys & Settings -> Activity Feed. Then, paste the Slack webhook URL created above as the Activity Feed Webhook URL.