How can I export all the users who are part of an A/B test together with their variant?
In order to download all the users with their variant you have to follow the next steps:
- Navigate the "Audiences" page;
- Click on the "Create Audience" blue button;
- Click on the three dots button at the top right corner;
- From the dropdown select "Download Users";
- For "Filter Users by" select "A/B test";
- Choose the A/B test you want to export the users for;
- Click on the "Download CSV" button;
All the matching users will be exported in a CSV file. This file will contain the userID and variant of the A/B test the user is assigned to.