How to disable the click tracking for a URL that is part of a "Drag & Drop" template?
When you using the "Drag & Drop" editor there is no option to edit the HTML directly if it is not added in an HTML block. If you want to disable the click tracking for a particular URL that is not added in an HTML block you can use the following workaround:
- Download the HTML of the entire "Drag & Drop" template
- Find the piece of markup with the URL where you want to disable the click tracking
- Disable the click track by adding "clicktracking="off" for the desired URL
<a clicktracking="off" href="https://google.com">Click here!</a>
- Add this updated piece of markup to the "Drag & Drop" template using an HTML block
- Remove the previous content so there is no duplicate content in the template