How to prevent native popups on iOS when receiving a push notification?
On iOS, if a push containing URL or other action is received while the app is running, we display an in-app message prompting the user if they want to see the content.
In order to prevent the display of push notification's popups on iOS when the app is in the foreground, you have to follow the next steps:
- Navigate to the campaign's page
- Open the required campaign
- Navigate to the Actions' tab
- Select the push notification action on the right side of the screen
- Open the push notification Advanced options section
- Enable the Mute inside app option
More info about this option can be found in the article here.